Friday 27 January 2017

Hello again


Hello people, I thought I would try again to bring the blog up to date. Yesterdays news kind of killed my train of thought......enough said, so here we go again.

Well here we are, Christmas has been and gone and whilst we're spending some of our time shivering whilst scraping the ice off our car windscreens, we really can't complain about the weather. As winters go, well it hasn't happened yet has it. 
I always think if we can get January and February out of the way then we're through the worst of it. I mean, even if we get some snow during March it isn't going to last long is it? Ha, famous last words!
Now for some pictures, first one taken just after I wrote the post in November and last one taken a couple of days ago.

8th of November 2016

Great spotted Woodpecker, a regular visitor especially when i've just renewed the suit block!

What I found fascinating was the perfect circles round the Brown Mallard.
 I am always fascinated by sunsets, and have been lucky enough to snap several from the back deck of Bracken. These are just a few  I thought I'd share with you people.


14.11.16

30.11.16

This was Sunrise on 5th December thin skin of ice on the Marina


The next 4 pictures were all taken on the 11th of December 2016, over the course of half an hour.






This was taken on the 18th December.

28.12.16

Following day, 29th Dec, frosty!

Yep, he's back again.

Snow arrived on the 13th of January, but it didn't last long.

what a lovely sight!

24.01.17

24.01.17

And the following day, 25.01.17
What a total contrast!



Well we're more or less up to date now, I wonder if any eagle eye'd people have spotted any obvious changes in the past 12 months. I'll give you a few days to think about it :)
Bfn people.

No comments:

Post a Comment