Thursday 26 January 2017

Sympathy, sorrow, and life is precious.

Thursday 26th Jan.

Hello people, as I hadn't written anything for a while I thought I'd power up the trusty laptop and put pen to paper so to speak.
Its been a while since I last logged on to any boat blogs so you can imagine my shock when the first thing I read was the news that Les Biggs of NB Valerie passed away on Tuesday 24th Jan.
Whilst I was at a low point in my life undergoing treatment for my own Cancer back in 2013/14 both Les and Jaqueline of NB Valerie were kind and supportive to me, so I am deeply saddened to hear that Les has lost his own battle. My sympathy and thoughts go out to Jaqueline Biggs and the family.
click here is the link to their Blog, always very informative and full of history and facts from all the places they explored during their life of continuous cruising.

Life is very precious, and we are never more aware of that fact than when we are reminded that our time here is not unlimited.
Thats all for now people, I will write more soon.  

2 comments:

  1. glad to see you are ok dave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Peter, sorry i've just realised there was a couple of recent comments from you I failed to answer.
      Im fine and hope you are keeping well too.
      We will communicate mate. :)

      Delete